- $599 | Duration: Self-paced Payment Options + Payment options with our PayPal program or ask us
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the fitness industry? Are you looking to expand your client base? With W.I.T.S., you can become a Certified Senior Fitness Instructor and open up new opportunities to work as a professional senior specialist in fitness related activities. This Certification Course offers comprehensive training on how to design and implement age-appropriate exercise programs tailored specifically for seniors. Our course will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to help people of all ages stay healthy. With W.I.T.S., you’ll be able to make a real difference in your community! So don’t wait any longer – enroll now and become part of our growing family of certified Senior Fitness Instructors. Together, we can help keep seniors active and healthy!
*For more information about our Health Coach Certification Course, please visit our website or contact us directly. We look forward to helping you on your journey to becoming a Certified Senior Fitness Instructor!*
- Identify the key age-related changes in physiology and fitness levels.
- Demonstrate safe and effective exercises for older adults.
- Perform fitness assessments for older adults.
- Design exercise prescriptions for older adults.
- Assist older clients in developing short- and long-term goals.
- Incorporate behavioral change strategies into your programs for older adults
Special Note: This course has online self-paced modules in lecture and practical skills labs for effective learning! A built in online exam to test for a national certification.
Who Should Enroll:
- Fitness professionals, college students in similar fields, massage therapists and other related fields like occupational therapists
- Minimum 18 Years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferably with a personal trainer certification or a related degree
Textbook (Sold Separately)
Rose, D. (2019). Physical Activity Instruction of Older Adults (2nd ed.)*. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
* This is a customized e-book made exclusively for W.I.T.S. students.
Includes Test Online
Shop by category
Don’t know which course is right for you? Get in contact with our experts!