With the help of this education, you will be able to ensure that your organization remains on track and achieves its goals. Our courses are designed to provide comprehensive instruction in fitness management. Our curriculum is based on essential management principles including budgeting, human resources, facility maintenance, building design, and more. This is an industry-recognized program that provides comprehensive certification in Fitness Management.
Whether you are running a fitness center, gym, health club or sports complex, this course will teach you the essential skills to help manage your department or facility effectively and efficiently. We provide a simple effective online lecture format, case studies and practical examples to ensure students benefit from a thorough understanding of their chosen field.
The W.I.T.S. Fitness Management Certification course is the perfect solution for anyone interested in taking their fitness career to the next level. With our comprehensive knowledge and experience, we will direct your process to make solid business decisions with real-world applications.
Stop waiting and start learning how to manage your fitness facility effectively and efficiently. Sign up today for the W.I.T.S. Fitness Management Certification course! It is time to take your training and career to the next level! We look forward to working with you soon! Get started on your journey towards fitness management success now!
A trainee will learn:
|“Bonus Digital Badge Free” with successfully completing the program!|
|Click Here For Info|
- Discuss beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that influence membership purchase and member retention.
- Distinguish between a member and a customer.
- Describe strategies for branding, marketing and selling memberships.
- Explain the role of club culture in membership sales and member retention.
- Develop effective programming.
- Discuss financial issues including budgeting, forecasting, and raising capital.
- Devise strategies for staff recruitment, leadership, motivation and retention.
- Describe various types of facilities and equipment.
- Manage risks and liabilities.
Approved for 2 college credits through the American Council on Education
Fitness Management Certification Required Text:
Fitness Management 3rd Edition
This fantastic book is a great interactive resource. It lays the foundation to excel in management with special emphasis on “HOW TO”. Help your health club with your management skills!